ATD Cascadia Chapter Programs have been pre-approved by the ATD Certification Institute for continuing education credits towards professional development hours for recertification of the Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) and Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD) credentials.Pre-approved providers may calculate the number of hours based on the above formula at .5 per 30 minutes of instruction or request verification by submitting a timed agenda to email@example.com.
- The program content must be related to talent development as defined by the ATD Capability Model. See
- www.td.org/capability-model for details.
- Approval and credits are awarded based on the educational time spent on talent development-related activities at the rate of one point per physical hour.
- Meals, breaks, networking, and non-talent-development-related activities will not be counted toward educational time.
- Attendees will be responsible for obtaining proof of attendance and reporting the appropriate hours earned for programs where attendance is not taken at each session (eg: conferences)