Coaching Tools to Liberate & Empower
with Curtis Haley
Efforts to coach, mentor, and develop teams will inevitably get complicated. Not everyone shares a common understanding. Wouldn’t you like a simple, proven set of tools to guide your work with teams?
In this high-energy workshop, consultant Curtis Haley will empower you with the same toolset that’s helped numerous organizations break through to the highest levels of achievement. Learn how to hold honest conversations and build deeper, authentic relationships among team members.
This workshop will equip you to:
Understand your leadership style objectively
Align your teams to reach higher levels of performance
Communicate what you mean so people take things the right way
Delegate more effectively
Make quicker and more informed decisions
Whether you are a leader or consultant, you’ll gain valuable skills that will make a difference in your relationships right away.
At certain points in his life, Curtis Haley has been a professional trainer, a keynote speaker, an event manager, a project management professional, a political organizer, and even an aspiring game show host. At the end of 2020, in the midst of COVID, he put all of those experiences together to create his own consulting firm, BEYOND Consulting LLC. Curtis is based out of Portland, Oregon, where he lives with his wife and newborn son.
- Zoom Access information will be sent via email prior to the program
- Check in begins at 11:00 am online
Additional Registration Details
- This is an online program offered using Zoom. Please be sure your audio and visual components are working prior to the session.
- Discounted registration is available for our partner organizations (ICF, NSA, ODN, SHRM).
- Multiple registrations? Contact the office at 503-579-1552 or email@example.com.
- Need a refund? Send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before the event. No refunds or credits for future events given after that time.
HRCI and SHRM
This program may be eligible for self-certification for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the HRCI recertification webpage or the SHRM recertification webpage for more information.
Capability Model: Communication, Emotional Intelligence & Decision Making, Collaboration & Leadership, Consulting & Business Partnering, Organizational Development & Culture, Talent Strategy & Management, Performance Improvement.