Building Personal Resilience for Talent Development Professionals
Maintaining your edge (and sanity) in an ever-changing world
New year, same you but more resilient.
Now more than ever, we need to maintain our edge (and sanity) in an ever-changing world. In short, we need to be more resilient.
Our guest Sarena Cook will help us recharge and incorporate various techniques into our self-care, including:
Personal Mission Statement
Professional Growth Plan (PGP)
Not taking on others’ stress
Preparing a model work week
This meeting will be like trick-or-treat for the professional. See you there!
Sarena Cook supports the Organizational Development Team at OCCU as the Learning and Development Manager. Sarena is a Gallup Strengthsfinder Coach, Enneagram Coach and DDI Leadership Training Facilitator and enjoys using these tools to foster organizational change through individual growth and development.
She has the spent the better part of her career in financial services leadership positions and her passion is helping people translate their natural strengths and abilities into meaningful, fulfilling work. Sarena is firm believer in the power of connecting work with purpose and has spent the majority of her career and formal education focused in the areas of employee development and engagement.
Sarena moved with her family from Colorado in 2019 and enjoys spending time in the garden, painting, hiking and camping with her husband and 5 year-old son Orion.
- Zoom Access information will be sent via email prior to the program
- Check in begins at 5:00 pm online
- Program begins at 5:15 pm.
- Our Chapter Meetings are a great opportunity to connect with talent development colleagues from across the area as well as to learn something new as each meeting focuses on a different topic related to our profession. Meetings take place the place the third Monday of each month (except December) and are open to members and non-members alike.
Additional Registration Details
- This is an online program offered using Zoom. Please be sure your audio and visual components are working prior to the session.
- Online registration available until noon the day of the event.
- Discounted registration is available for our partner organizations (ICF, NSA, ODN, SHRM).
- Multiple registrations? Contact the office at 503-579-1552 or email@example.com.
- Need a refund? Send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before the event. No refunds or credits for future events given after that time.
HRCI and SHRM
This program may be eligible for self-certification for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the HRCI recertification webpage or the SHRM recertification webpage for more information.
Training & Delivery Facilitation, Career & Leadership Development, Emotional Intelligence & Decision Making, Lifelong Learning, Performance Improvement, Future Readiness