There are some who operate as if nothing scares them at all. They raise their hand fearlessly, ask questions without second guessing themselves, articulate their value and contributions without apology and generally project this air of self-assuredness with ease. But what if everything is not as it seems? What if the almost effortless nature is actually a display of calculated sequences; a script rehearsed to near perfect performance?
True confidence is not a single act, but a lifestyle, and when employed at the workplace, it’s called “office confidence.” Nurturing office confidence helps not only our own careers but also the culture of our organizations.
Come learn from the innovator of office confidence, Breanna Jackson, who will lead us to:
Define office confidence
Explore the 4-step cycle for developing office confidence (F.E.A.R.)
Discuss how to apply the 4-step office confidence cycle to existing and future learning programs
Breanna Jackson, MBA, SHRM-CP is the founder and Chief Learning Officer of The Refining Company, an independent learning and development firm designed to support individuals and teams to understand their value through strength-based development.
A strong HR leader and Gallup-certified Strengths coach, Breanna is passionate about talent development, succession planning and developing strong people and culture strategies that are innovative, sustainable and inclusive.
Her background lies in designing and implementing HR solutions that facilitate learning and development, talent strategy, employee engagement and managerial counsel. In addition to leading The Refining Company, Breanna leads the strategic development and implementation of learning programs for a government agency in Oregon.
- Zoom Access information will be sent via email prior to the program
- Check in begins at 5:00 pm online
- Program begins at 5:15 pm.
- Our Chapter Meetings are a great opportunity to connect with talent development colleagues from across the area as well as to learn something new as each meeting focuses on a different topic related to our profession. Meetings take place the place the fourth Monday of each month (except December) and are open to members and non-members alike.
Additional Registration Details
- This is an online program offered using Zoom. Please be sure your audio and visual components are working prior to the session.
- Online registration available until noon the day of the event.
- Discounted registration is available for our partner organizations (ICF, NSA, ODN, SHRM).
- Multiple registrations? Contact the office at 503-579-1552 or email@example.com.
- Need a refund? Send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before the event. No refunds or credits for future events given after that time.
HRCI and SHRM
This program may be eligible for self-certification for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the HRCI recertification webpage or the SHRM recertification webpage for more information.
ATD Cascadia Chapter Programs have been pre-approved by the ATD Certification Institute for continuing education credits towards professional development hours for recertification of the Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) and Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD) credentials.
Career & Leadership Development, Coaching, EI & Decision-Making, Collaboration & Leadership, Organizational Development & Culture, Talent Strategy & Management